Wearable crochet headband - takes less than an hour :)
I struggled with getting a good photo, sorry! So, this is SO easy. Just made it up, only my second crochet project. Super easy. Super, super, super easy.
I don't have makeup on in the pictures so... I'm a bit embarrassed.
By the way, I used pretty thick yarn so keep that in mind. I would show the wrapper thing, but it's in French so it wouldn't be much use.
- Dragona favorited Super Easy Crochet Headband 08 Oct 03:06
- Michelle M. added Super Easy Crochet Headband to crochet 30 Dec 14:26
- melissa r. added Super Easy Crochet Headband to Crochet Headbands and Ear warmers 23 Aug 03:50
- Zakkiyya M. favorited Super Easy Crochet Headband 18 Apr 02:46
- Amanda M. favorited Super Easy Crochet Headband 18 Feb 02:09
- Brittney B. favorited Super Easy Crochet Headband 16 Feb 08:02
- naya j. favorited Super Easy Crochet Headband 25 Sep 20:20
- naya j. added Super Easy Crochet Headband to future projects 25 Sep 20:20
- Rain R. favorited Super Easy Crochet Headband 12 Jul 18:26
Okay, so you'll need to wrap the work around your head to find as many stitches as will fit around your head properly. Leave a two inch gap so that you can stretch the work out later.
Crochet till your band is as wide as you want it. You're gonna cinch it in the middle + stretch it vertically and horizontally, so remember that.
Once you're done with that, stitch it into a circle using a yarn needle or just use the hook to pull the string back and forth (takes longer, but I had to do that too after my yarn needle disappeared).
The next piece (the cinch-y part) should be 6 or 7 stitches wide and 10-12 rows up. Just long enough that you will be able to stitch it around the main band part.
Stitch the small piece around the front of the big piece. Stretch your work as much as you like! I find the wider you stretch it on each side, the cuter it looks.