When the sun shines too brightly for you to go nighty, use this panda mask to nap!
- wondertide favorited Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask 22 Feb 00:43
- Conner W. added Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask to Things to try and make/ideas 14 Feb 01:14
- gmsamples favorited Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask 31 Mar 14:11
- usagichan favorited Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask 20 Jun 23:54
- Kichiru added Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask to Lovely things ♥ 19 May 11:47
- Kichiru added Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask to Really do this ! 18 May 19:16
- Crafterella added Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask to Gifts For Girls 10 Mar 20:59
- Niki W. favorited Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask 24 Feb 15:23
- v favorited Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask 23 Jan 09:00
- Ada B. added Super Cute Panda Sleep Mask to Travel 14 Apr 14:02
So this is my very first tutorial of my own! and I hope that it is easy to follow!
I needed an eye mask, but wanted to make my own since I love creating and had the supplies to do it! It is always more fun that way! So I hope that you love this mask as much as I do and my tutorial!
After gathering all of your supplies, take a piece of paper and use your pencil to sketch an eye mask shape, an eye and an ear. (the nose and the small white of the eye that you will need can be done last free-handed.)
After sketching. Cut out the shapes to use as a pattern.
<------- your patterns will look like this :)
Cut out your mask in white felt and then 2 pieces of satin, your choice on color. I used hot pink because I love Pink! pin the 3 together and then using a small zigzag pattern on the sewing machine or just hand sew, sew them together. (note: cutting satin is hard......is likes to move a lot.)
Now cut the elastic to the length that you will need to go from the eye mask around your head and it be comfortable. So tight but not too tight, since elastic eventually stretches out. :) The double it over on the ends and do a zigzag stitch to secure it to the mask, and just do your back and forth sewing option to secure it even moar!