make yummy soft pretzels!
you can make your pretzel into any shape you want. i got this recipe from school. they are really good.
- rouge s. added Super Cool Soft Pretzels to Food 27 Nov 03:35
- rouge s. favorited Super Cool Soft Pretzels 29 Oct 03:18
- ashley.justice.395 added Super Cool Soft Pretzels to breads 04 Apr 16:02
- Castiel favorited Super Cool Soft Pretzels 26 Feb 05:27
- Alex Poser added Super Cool Soft Pretzels to Culinary 11 Jan 18:41
Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
In a large bowl add yeast slowly to warm water. DO NOT STIR! Soak for 3-4 minutes until dissolved. Add sugar and salt stir well.
Stir flour with a mixing fork. Mix until all the flour is well combined. Place dough on a floured surface and knead for 5-10 minutes.
Cut lumps of dough the size of large marshmallows.
Roll into ropes and shape.
Place on a greased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with course salt.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
(makes 16 pretzels)