How to create a beautiful sunset scene on your nails
I'll try and add photos asap. I didn't take them as I went along. It is surprisingly easy though :)
- black nail art pen
- asia.pearce favorited Sunset Beach Nail Art 25 Jul 01:22
- buttercup303 added Sunset Beach Nail Art to make up accessories 02 Apr 16:20
- Sarah Kim added Sunset Beach Nail Art to Beauty 18 Dec 19:14
- Sarah Kim favorited Sunset Beach Nail Art 18 Dec 19:14
- Munnazah C. added Sunset Beach Nail Art to Make up and body care mwa! 20 Oct 11:38
- Munnazah C. favorited Sunset Beach Nail Art 20 Oct 10:40
- email@example.com added Sunset Beach Nail Art to Fashion, Jewelry, etc. 25 Aug 23:01
- Irene Wildfox added Sunset Beach Nail Art to Nails and make-up 09 Jun 10:58
- chelsie.kuskie added Sunset Beach Nail Art to make-up 22 May 16:31
- Fuzzy buddy commented on Sunset Beach Nail Art 30 Apr 00:28
After painting a base coat, paint thin stripes of red, orange, and yellow onto a cosmetic sponge.
Dab the sponge onto your nails. This may take a few attempts to get the colour completely opaque and blended nicely. This will be your sunset.
Dab a line of blue along the tip of your nail for the sea.
Add flecks of white to add realism.
Using a very thin brush or a nail art pen, draw your palm tree. This is easier than it looks once you have a go!
Paint a small sand mound at the base of the tree in yellow.
Add a clear top coat for protection and shine :)