Quick way to recycle broken sunglasses
My sunglasses had got totally squashed and bent out of shape in my school bag but I hate throwing things away so I popped out the lenses and cut out some photos to fit and superglued round the edges of the frames and just popped the photos in. It is easier to pop out the bit of the sunglasses that rests on your nose or cut it off but this isn't necessary. Also goes without saying be careful with the super glue- sounds obvious but I got it everywhere!
- Kinhime Dragon added Sunglasses Photo Frame to The crafts I've done 24 Feb 23:10
- Kinhime Dragon added Sunglasses Photo Frame to things to make 20 May 22:44
- Samantha D. favorited Sunglasses Photo Frame 04 Mar 18:53
- Samantha D. commented on Sunglasses Photo Frame 04 Mar 18:33
- Chloe V. favorited Sunglasses Photo Frame 21 Nov 10:20
- dontdreamitbeit favorited Sunglasses Photo Frame 27 Jul 07:14
Vicki O. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!