This is one of my favorite cupcakes--it tastes just like a Drumstick ice cream cone!
- Rissy favorited Sundae Cone Cupcakes 01 Sep 03:11
- Kaiulani W. favorited Sundae Cone Cupcakes 10 Jul 02:00
- wiga i. added Sundae Cone Cupcakes to FOOD 13 May 16:40
- Jasinta M. added Sundae Cone Cupcakes to Sweet Tooth 30 Mar 13:48
- Zair added Sundae Cone Cupcakes to food 15 Feb 20:30
- KelliDroze added Sundae Cone Cupcakes to Sweet 07 Jan 23:47
- KelliDroze added Sundae Cone Cupcakes to Food 18 Dec 19:31
- LoperDoper favorited Sundae Cone Cupcakes 16 Dec 14:53
- Hollie W. favorited Sundae Cone Cupcakes 15 Dec 22:37
- Susie H. favorited Sundae Cone Cupcakes 12 Dec 01:40
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place the cake cones in cupcake tins.
Mix cake mix as directed on the back of the box.
Fill cake cones 2/3 full of batter and bake as directed on the back of the box (usually between 18-22 minutes).
While cooking, make the Buttercream frosting and let chill in the fridge. (Cream together butter, powdered sugar, and a dash of vanilla and milk)
Remove cupcakes carefully from the oven and let cool.
Once cool, remove part of the middle of the cupcake, and put a small dollop of warmed hot fudge inside. (I highly recommend the Cuisipro Cupcake Corer.)
Frost using an ice cream scoop to get the buttercream to look like ice cream, and top with nuts. Enjoy!