Use Sugru to make a Sugar skull!
I got this skull at Kmart for just $6, then used Mexican inspiration for the sugar skull design. It was a great product to work with, malleable and bright.
- Summer O. favorited Sugru Sugar Skull 19 May 00:46
- Rodney F. favorited Sugru Sugar Skull 27 Mar 07:14
- drevanhoussen added Sugru Sugar Skull to Autres 19 Jan 10:46
- drevanhoussen favorited Sugru Sugar Skull 19 Jan 10:46
- Chudames favorited Sugru Sugar Skull 27 Jul 08:59
- heather r. added Sugru Sugar Skull to To-make list 19 Jul 02:45
- eryn_with_a_y published her project Sugru Sugar Skull 15 Jul 06:00
I gave my skull an extra coat of spray paint because it was a bit beat up, then waited for it to dry.
In the meantime, I researched sugar skulls on Pinterest and pinned a whole board with inspirations. Then I drafted my patterns on paper, working out what I wanted to use on my skull.
I then opened each packet, molded the Sugru and pressed it on the skull. A couple of hours, and it was dry!