Yorick gets a makeover
I had a candy/catch all dish on my kitchen counter for daaaaays and decided it was a little gruesome and I love sugar skulls so I attacked it with paint pens and glitter. Much betta. All I did was rub the surfaces getting painted with sandpaper, sketched a design out and went to work. I found that glitter glue is a pain in the butt because if you want it to be more dimensional you have to apply it in layers because it's a bit runny (at least mine was). I still want to stick little rhinestones to it, but can't find mine in my mess of an art studio. :p
K-Li posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!