A neat hair clip to make a bad hair day turn into a GREAT hair day!!
This hair clip will turn your bad hair day around! People will not even notice your hair with this colorful piece of art in your hair!! You can use any fake flowers laying around the house or buy some at your local craft store. You can also use feathers, ribbon, buttonse etc.
- mmotse03 favorited Stunning Orchid Hair Clip 30 May 07:17
- Tierra T. favorited Stunning Orchid Hair Clip 26 Oct 17:57
- Emma H. favorited Stunning Orchid Hair Clip 01 Feb 19:58
- TARA R. added Stunning Orchid Hair Clip to bling 04 Jan 01:26
- Ariel favorited Stunning Orchid Hair Clip 13 Aug 02:46
- eFenuska added Stunning Orchid Hair Clip to Head-dress 29 Apr 16:16
- Miss_Fit added Stunning Orchid Hair Clip to Hair and Bows 30 Mar 18:14
- Millie H. added Stunning Orchid Hair Clip to cool ideas 26 Mar 00:22
- Sarah Snowflake entered her project Stunning Orchid Hair Clip to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 11 Aug 20:28
Get your hot glue gun set up before anything. While waiting for it to get all hot and ready to go take your flowers that you want to use on your clip.
Pull off the leaves and put a dab of hot glue on the back of the leaf. Place it on the plain hair clip. Do this step with a few leaves, as many as you like.
*if you are going to use ribbon you may want to put that on before the ribbon!!*
Now take the flowers and dab some hot glue on the back. Stick them on top of the leaves to create a 3D look on the clip. Add as many as you want until you have the desired style.
Set aside to cool. Wait about 10 minutes. Now you are ready to wear you creation!!!