Wanna Try something different.....
I make this meal when I feel like something different throught the week, it's a low fat vegetarian mean. The presentation I think is very pretty and appealing, what do you think?
- Miss_Fit favorited Stuffed Tomato On Cous Cous 23 Feb 02:26
- Luna S. added Stuffed Tomato On Cous Cous to recipes 03 Feb 19:16
- Luna S. favorited Stuffed Tomato On Cous Cous 03 Feb 19:16
- Popi favorited Stuffed Tomato On Cous Cous 18 May 07:14
- Nikki S. favorited Stuffed Tomato On Cous Cous 28 Apr 03:03
- dezarae.hurtado favorited Stuffed Tomato On Cous Cous 27 Apr 08:05
- KelliDroze added Stuffed Tomato On Cous Cous to Food 19 Apr 02:26
Pre heat oven to 180•c
Pour boiling water over the onion, leave for 5 minutes, then drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of the balsamic dressing. Set half the onion aside.
Slice each tomato crosswise into 4 pieces and season with salt and pepper. Reassemble each tomato, placing a slice of feta and some of the remaining onion between each slice. Drizzle with oil
Bring stock to the boil, pour over couscous and set aside for 5 minutes. Run a fork through couscous to break up grains, then toss with parsley and remaining onions
Bake the tomatoes for 10 minutes or just until they wilt and the feta is tinged golden. To serve, toss the rocket in the remaining dressing, place a mound of couscous on 4 plates and top with rocket and a warm tomato.