Stuffed French Toast in a sandwich press!
If you don't have a press, you can still make the French Toast on a griddle like you would a grilled cheese sandwich, but it wont be sealed shut like in the press so be careful when flipping it.
- nichole.lynn.powell favorited Stuffed French Toast 13 Mar 05:11
- Emo Chick favorited Stuffed French Toast 11 Mar 22:13
- Shantelle t. added Stuffed French Toast to food!! 08 Dec 16:27
- KelliDroze added Stuffed French Toast to Breakfast 27 Oct 23:01
- paulinecobainkuran favorited Stuffed French Toast 26 Jun 03:24
- bored favorited Stuffed French Toast 10 Jun 22:34
- Lauren S. favorited Stuffed French Toast 09 Apr 05:37
- Plan B added Stuffed French Toast to Cooking 28 Mar 06:38
- Millie H. added Stuffed French Toast to Dessert 26 Mar 13:55
- Helen V. added Stuffed French Toast to Foods 24 Mar 01:14
Cook your French Toast the way you like it. I never measure this part since I've made French Toast so many times, lol.
Some suggestions to make it really tasty are- use heavy cream instead of plain milk, add a dash of vanilla to the egg mixture, and sprinkle with cinnamon when on the griddle.
You will need to make 2 slices per stuffed French Toast, so don't stop on an odd number.