This meal is a rustic guilty please of mine, I love fresh bread, what makes it even better is that it is a cob loaf, big loaf :D my kids and husband love this, and needless to say I made this and it was sitting my bench an hour later, we then had visitors and they finished it off, there was nothing less.
If you try this recipe pls let me kno what you think.
Optional; add garlic, chives etc
If you want to be adventurous, there is a how to recipe on my profile for a cob loaf. Why not try making this recipe from scratch ;)
- Xx13.CrowsxX replied to a comment on her project Stuffed Cob Loaf 08 Jun 19:30
- mowi m. favorited Stuffed Cob Loaf 26 Feb 14:26
- iscrafte added Stuffed Cob Loaf to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 14:39
- iscrafte favorited Stuffed Cob Loaf 25 Dec 14:39
- Rachael H. added Stuffed Cob Loaf to Food 17 Dec 04:08
- Shantelle t. added Stuffed Cob Loaf to food!! 08 Dec 14:11
- Kaiulani W. favorited Stuffed Cob Loaf 10 Jul 01:28
- Cinnamon Girl favorited Stuffed Cob Loaf 03 Jul 09:05
- Eleanor O. added Stuffed Cob Loaf to Food 11 Jun 04:43
- Olivier S. favorited Stuffed Cob Loaf 08 Jun 20:19
Place loaf on either a sheet of foil or oven proof dishe lined with baking paper. Melt remaining better an combine with the poppy seeds, pour evenly over the loaf.
Wrap with foil or place another sheet of baking paper over the top. Place into oven and bake for approx. 15 minutes, unwrap and bake for a further 10 minutes
Va la! Nom nom