A 20cm length stuffed chameleon.
A 20cm length stuffed chameleon. It's the second stuffed animal I made and the first I draw by my own, so i think you can make very better versions!
- Chameleon.pdf 91.6 KB [ Download ]
- Ms Dorito added Stuffed Chameleon to Plushie 12 Jun 17:40
- Molly F. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 13 Dec 00:22
- Kay K. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 28 Feb 02:39
- Emanuele P. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 22 Mar 13:11
- Maria José L. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 14 Nov 17:42
- Katerina O. commented on Stuffed Chameleon 15 Aug 00:06
- Katerina O. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 12 Aug 09:51
- J S. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 18 Apr 04:19
- Bethany D. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 05 Aug 05:15
- Autumn E. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 13 Apr 14:18
Sew the eyelids on the head and the stripes on the back.
Sew the to sides of the body in the back and the tail. Take care to fill the tail whenever is possible, because if you close it all you can't fill it in a good way.
Start to sew the ventral part of the body. Take care to don't sew the hands and feet parts.
Sew the limbs and the hands/feet. Fill it whenever is possible, before close the whole limbs.
Sew the beads in the eyelids, as pupils.