A 20cm length stuffed chameleon.
A 20cm length stuffed chameleon. It's the second stuffed animal I made and the first I draw by my own, so i think you can make very better versions!
- Chameleon.pdf 91.6 KB [ Download ]
- Emanuele P. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 22 Mar 13:11
- Maria José L. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 14 Nov 17:42
- Katerina O. commented on Stuffed Chameleon 15 Aug 00:06
- Katerina O. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 12 Aug 09:51
- J S. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 18 Apr 04:19
- Bethany D. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 05 Aug 05:15
- Autumn E. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 13 Apr 14:18
- Willow O. favorited Stuffed Chameleon 18 Nov 16:46
- Russian Shiba favorited Stuffed Chameleon 27 Oct 22:58
- Rebecca B. added Stuffed Chameleon to Lizard 26 Oct 01:26
Sew the eyelids on the head and the stripes on the back.
Sew the to sides of the body in the back and the tail. Take care to fill the tail whenever is possible, because if you close it all you can't fill it in a good way.
Start to sew the ventral part of the body. Take care to don't sew the hands and feet parts.
Sew the limbs and the hands/feet. Fill it whenever is possible, before close the whole limbs.
Sew the beads in the eyelids, as pupils.