my sister baught me this little guy a few days ago wen we were in walgreen, i thaut it be easier to carry him around if he was in his own little bag
1. take you stuffed animal and place him on the fabric, take some tailors chalk and mark from whr his neck is to his feet then how ever wide you want his pouch. leave about an inch after his foot line for the hem.
2. cut out along the lines of the markes to make a square, and the put wrong sides together.
3. then brake out the sewing machine or needle and thread and sew an inch wide hem so the ribbon can thread thro later.
4. i hope u ddint put your machine away yet, after the hem is done sew up the sides. the cut a trianle off the bottom of both sides to give it a pouchy look after. then sew up those triangles and close up the bottom.
5. next take the safty pen and hook the end of the ribbon to it, then start threding the pen threw the hem untel it comes out the other side, and try to smooth out the pesky wrinkles w/out loseing one end of the ribbon.