Use electrical tape from the hardware store to add a new spin to combat boots.
I took a pair of the already rad BC Footwear Go On Boots in Burgundy and used vinyl electrical tape (yup, you read that right) to add an edgy set of stripes. Electrical tape is not only sturdy and waterproof, but can be easily purchased at any hardware store. I snagged mine at Home Depot - there are many colors available, but I have a love for black and white stripes.
To top it all of, the tape can be removed if you decide to bring in different colors. That's what I love about DIY...you can switch it up whenever you want, completely personalizing the finished product.
- Jessica M. added Striped Tongue Boots to tutorial 17 Oct 17:41
- Lea Bee added Striped Tongue Boots to Doctor Who 20 Sep 10:07
- Crafthazard added Striped Tongue Boots to Hayley Williams 17 Jun 06:31
- Evelyn C. favorited Striped Tongue Boots 15 Feb 04:11
- Suzi T. favorited Striped Tongue Boots 11 Feb 20:14
- Melissa G. favorited Striped Tongue Boots 09 Feb 23:14
- citizen.willy.kane commented on Striped Tongue Boots 31 Jan 14:05
- Kirsten Nunez published her project Striped Tongue Boots 22 Jan 01:42