The Muffin Tin Cookbook
This dessert is fun to serve for the 4th of July, particularly if you add a few blueberries to the top of the cups. You can make this in jumbo jumbo individual silicone muffin cups, for easy serving as well.
Calories 266 calories
Fat 8.8 grams
Protein 3.7 grams
Sodium 252 mg
Carbohydrates 42.2 grams
Sugars 23.8 grams
Fibre 1.1 grams
Makes 6 Jumbo
- Key West Witch favorited Strawberry Trifle 26 Jun 22:07
- Rebecca M. favorited Strawberry Trifle 24 Jun 03:13
- Maxine M. added Strawberry Trifle to To-make list 09 Apr 23:35
- effy.kingly favorited Strawberry Trifle 08 Dec 14:05
- Shantelle t. added Strawberry Trifle to food!! 02 Oct 01:26
- Grimgirl101 favorited Strawberry Trifle 20 Jun 22:42
- Birgit added Strawberry Trifle to Dessert 06 Apr 15:32
- Kari R. added Strawberry Trifle to Yummies 17 Mar 02:48
- rock3r1 favorited Strawberry Trifle 04 Mar 21:48
- Birgit favorited Strawberry Trifle 27 Feb 08:42
Prepare 6 jumbo muffin cups with foil or silicone liners.
Cut 2 of the pound cake slices into cubes (about ½"), and divide among the bottoms of the cups, pressing slightly into the cup.
Top with ½ the vanilla pudding, divided among the cups.
Place ½ teaspoon strawberry jam on top of the pudding, and spread it around.
Top with half the strawberries.
Cube the rest of the pound cake and divide among cups, pressing down.
Top with the rest of the pudding, divided.
Add the rest of the strawberries, fanning the slices out, then brush them with the remaining jam.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours, up to 8.