Simple and Refreshing Strawberry Banana smoothie for energy boost in the mornings.
- Mad Hatter8976 favorited Strawberry Banana Smoothie 27 Feb 01:22
- Chrissy-Pie favorited Strawberry Banana Smoothie 17 Jul 19:40
- Phoenix M. favorited Strawberry Banana Smoothie 16 Jul 15:55
- Suzi T. favorited Strawberry Banana Smoothie 16 Jul 11:27
- KelliDroze added Strawberry Banana Smoothie to Snacks 10 Jul 02:19
- Syeyon K. commented on Strawberry Banana Smoothie 09 Jul 09:33
- Syeyon K. favorited Strawberry Banana Smoothie 09 Jul 09:33
- SECooking published her project Strawberry Banana Smoothie 08 Jul 20:17
In a food processor put frozen strawberries and fresh, process until smooth.
Add milk and sliced bananas, process again until everything well combined(10-15 seconds)
Mix in Flax seeds for extra vitamins, but it is optional.
Pour in glass and drink immediately.
When you mix together fresh and frozen strawberries, it gives you that extra taste of freshness. If you never tried it, please do and see for yourself.
Flax seeds are optional but it is great to get some extra vitamins in your system.
Flaxseeds 2 Tbsp. : omega-3 fats 132.9%, vitamin B1 19.1%, copper 18.8%, manganese 17.5%, fiber 15.2%, magnesium 13.7% etc.