Easy-peasy Gothic/Punk/Emo project out of the coolest clay you can use for some awesome stuff.
This is just a quick and simple project for anyone who, like myself, has only just started using Fimo. I've also wanted to upload a project onto this site for a long time now. :)
- Conner W. added Stitched Up Heart Charm to Things to try and make/ideas 13 Feb 20:13
- Barjaa B. added Stitched Up Heart Charm to Necklace Charms 11 Jan 03:08
- Dark added Stitched Up Heart Charm to To do 20 Nov 01:48
- Mad H. added Stitched Up Heart Charm to Necklace Like Things 03 Mar 14:01
- Kaiulani W. favorited Stitched Up Heart Charm 14 Jan 23:03
- jenneilicious favorited Stitched Up Heart Charm 31 Dec 00:36
- Lauren W. added Stitched Up Heart Charm to FiMo 18 Dec 04:19
- Lauren W. commented on Stitched Up Heart Charm 18 Dec 04:13
- December XX added Stitched Up Heart Charm to Accessories 04 Dec 08:31
- babytiara09 favorited Stitched Up Heart Charm 20 Nov 17:41
Take a lump of Fimo clay and warm it up in your hands to make it more flexible and easy to manouever.
Roll the clay into a ball, and push, press, stroke and/or gently pinch it into a Heart-shaped lump of clay until its the desired shape and dimensions.
Take your second lump of clay of a different colour and roll it into a snake. If its too long for your heart, stress less! Just break off the excess length. When its the desired length, put it on your heart.
Take the excess length and roll it into even smaller snake-shapes and put them along the first snake in the correct angle that they look like stitches.
Follow the Fimo packages directions and bake your heart on aluminium foil at either 110 degrees celcius or 230 degrees farenheit, whichever one your comfortable with, for 30 minutes.
Voila! Your Heart just needs to cool down now! Unless your perfectly happy to burn your fingers, I know I'm not.
Easy!! Now your heart is ready to be your new versatile charm you can use for just about anything, wether it be a refridgerator magnet, a new gothic/punk/emo hair clip accesory, or if you stick an eye-hook into the heart when its still soft, you have an instant pendant! Good luck with even more and even better projects :)