So I can wear my own face.
I took a picture of myself, photoshopped it until it was stencil worthy, printed it, cut it out, then painted. I've made shirts before, but this is, by far, my favorite.
First, you'll need a picture of something to work with. For this, it helps if it's you.
Next, you'll need to photoshop it. What ever program you have, you want the picture to be black and white. High contrast is necessary.
Once I had my picture done, I printed it off and manually fixed all lines to turn it into a simple stencil. I scanned it back onto my computer for further editing.
I used more photoshopping to clean up all the lines even better. I printed it off it to poster size. You could just draw whatever you desire to be on your shirt if you can draw.
Once it was all printed, I taped it together and cut it out. My tool of choice: box cutter.
With my cut out stencil, I used my fabric paint and a paint brush and painted around the edges of the stencil. I used pieces of cardboard to go into the shirt so the paint didn't bleed through onto the back.
Let it dry, and VIOLA! You have a shirt with your own face on it.
- Rocio B. favorited Stenciling Myself Onto A T Shirt 27 Feb 03:01
- The True Fox favorited Stenciling Myself Onto A T Shirt 13 Dec 23:35
- email@example.com added Stenciling Myself Onto A T Shirt to Fashion, Jewelry, etc. 25 Aug 21:43
- Maemi.Gojo added Stenciling Myself Onto A T Shirt to Clothing 02 Jun 06:16
- alayna.alwan favorited Stenciling Myself Onto A T Shirt 28 Jan 01:59
Grawrface posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!