One for the ladies
Decided to do some leather tooling. After all, it's been a while but hey, you don't forget how to... Oh bugger, looks like I need more practice! The pattern's fairly easy, just decide on the size, cut out your circles for the ends, wrap the leather around and cut to length. The tooled design is from a free 'steampunk' pattern download from Tandy Leather and painted in bronze and silver and antiqued a little with 'hi-liter', dyed with Eco-flo Med Brown overall and sealed with 'super shene'
Just have to finish the strap for it now.
- Faint D. favorited Steampunk Barrel Bag 01 Apr 16:19
- marilyn.steckly favorited Steampunk Barrel Bag 21 Apr 03:07
- HylianWriter534 favorited Steampunk Barrel Bag 20 Nov 21:05
- Domino H. added Steampunk Barrel Bag to Leather 12 Jul 08:09
- susie favorited Steampunk Barrel Bag 30 Jun 08:06
- Sissi favorited Steampunk Barrel Bag 05 Jun 16:09
- Raven W. replied to a comment on his project Steampunk Barrel Bag 06 May 10:15
- DarkAshHurts commented on Steampunk Barrel Bag 06 May 10:07
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Steampunk Barrel Bag 10 Apr 22:45
- prettymuchnow replied to a comment on Steampunk Barrel Bag 06 Apr 14:24
Raven W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!