made the hat by hand and all the gear where hand drawing on shrinky dinks paper and then bake to smaller size then spray painted gold and other colors and then antique it with a black ink pad to give it the old look. lace got at a yard sale years ago. feather and riddens i got at hoddy loddy. cloth got that walmart for 5 dallors a yard. i think i send under 10 dallors for the hat. alot of hours went in to the hat. there lots of diy hat on youtube.
- Jasn B. favorited Steampuck Hat 22 Apr 07:19
- Tristin C. favorited Steampuck Hat 05 Sep 16:54
- Chibi D. favorited Steampuck Hat 15 Jul 23:12
- colleen.graham.714 favorited Steampuck Hat 30 Aug 02:39
- coleen.lilley.5 favorited Steampuck Hat 09 Jul 00:46
- RayGunGirl added Steampuck Hat to STEAMPUNK LOVE 22 Feb 08:27
- Stitches favorited Steampuck Hat 16 Jan 05:20
- joann.deringdimicelli replied to a comment on Steampuck Hat 11 Nov 13:43
- FrankieStein favorited Steampuck Hat 04 Nov 21:51
- Mickie commented on her project Steampuck Hat 24 Oct 12:45
Mickie posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!