'cause London is drowning and..I live by the river!
I was bored the other day, and I had all this different plaid fabric scraps..so I started sewing them together! I draw a pattern from an od top for the front, and just added a piece of stretchy black fabric for the back. It also has two strips of fabric that tie on the neck cause my boobs aren't really big and the top was always sliding down!
This was my first time with a double-layer stencil..I made it myself from the cd cover and it turned out pretty good..;P
THE CLASH ROCK!!
- Angel C. favorited *london Calling Top* 26 May 01:50
- Ievars favorited *london Calling Top* 16 Oct 16:38
- Crystal M. favorited *london Calling Top* 18 Jul 12:44
- margot d. favorited *london Calling Top* 06 Apr 01:38
- Hannah S. favorited *london Calling Top* 11 Oct 03:52
- Bat Ma'am favorited *london Calling Top* 18 Sep 18:37
- Bat Ma'am commented on *london Calling Top* 18 Sep 18:36
Stila posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!