Perfect for healthy snacking!
- Anne B. added Sriracha Kale Chips to To-make list 23 May 14:26
- iscrafte added Sriracha Kale Chips to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 14:28
- iscrafte favorited Sriracha Kale Chips 25 Dec 14:28
- amanda.shillito added Sriracha Kale Chips to Cook! 23 Dec 18:43
- StupidEyed added Sriracha Kale Chips to Recipes To Try 15 Oct 03:53
- Belynda C. commented on Sriracha Kale Chips 27 Jul 15:50
- Belynda C. favorited Sriracha Kale Chips 27 Jul 15:50
- Sarah Kim added Sriracha Kale Chips to Kochen u. Backen 25 Jul 18:07
- Sarah Kim favorited Sriracha Kale Chips 25 Jul 18:07
- Angel C. favorited Sriracha Kale Chips 14 Jul 14:54
Preheat oven to 300º. Using a knife, remove the tough center stems of the kate. Then cut into smaller bite-size pieces.
In a large bowl, whisk olive oil and sriracha. Even though this seems like it’s not enoght to coat the leaves, it definitely is! If you add too much oil, the kale won’t be crispy and chip-like. Add the kale pieces and toss to coat.
Spread the kale out on a large baking sheet. Season with salt, to taste. Bake for about 35 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. Keep an eye on it, as the leaves can burn. Then enjoy!