Great British Bake Off: Learn to Bake
Really good brownies are irresistible, and these have melted chocolate and cocoa for a fudgy flavour and texture. You can add your own extras – nuts, or even more chocolate.
- Sam Ochoa favorited Squidgy Brownies 01 Oct 09:52
- Harold M. favorited Squidgy Brownies 23 Sep 12:09
- Brian L. favorited Squidgy Brownies 23 Sep 05:40
- Catherine B. favorited Squidgy Brownies 16 May 15:27
- Suzi T. favorited Squidgy Brownies 25 Mar 14:26
- Amalie added Squidgy Brownies to Food 18 Feb 00:18
- Ana favorited Squidgy Brownies 05 Sep 22:29
- Anett E. favorited Squidgy Brownies 31 May 17:35
- Emma H. favorited Squidgy Brownies 18 May 12:59
- CraftyCat favorited Squidgy Brownies 29 Jul 07:21
Wearing oven gloves, set the tin on the wire rack and leave to cool before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container and eat within 5 days.
Peanut Butter Brownies
Make up the mixture but don’t stir in any extras. Instead, mix together 175g smooth peanut butter (use the no-added-sugar type if possible), 1 tablespoon plain flour, 5 tablespoons milk and 40g caster sugar. Transfer the chocolate brownie mixture to the tin and spread it evenly. Drop small spoonfuls of the peanut mixture onto the chocolate mixture (make sure the blobs are evenly spaced). Then swirl the 2 mixtures together with the spoon handle to give a slightly marbled effect. Bake at
180°C/350°F/gas 4 for 20 minutes or until cooked.