a Sticky Sneeze
- Bek S. favorited Spritz Glue 02 Aug 10:51
- autumnrose.lee favorited Spritz Glue 27 Jan 02:33
- Leia B. favorited Spritz Glue 29 Jul 08:10
- Amazon favorited Spritz Glue 13 Jun 15:22
- IrisMakesStuff favorited Spritz Glue 17 Jan 03:39
- gloria z. favorited Spritz Glue 26 Nov 01:59
- SilverSnake S. favorited Spritz Glue 29 Aug 21:36
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil and add 3-4 pinches of salt. Mix until the salt is dissolved. Turn heat to medium
Mix 3 tablespoons of flour into the water. Add the flour a tbs at a time, as to distribute it evenly in the water. Result should be gelatinous.
Let it sit until room temperature. After cooling it should have the consistency of heavy cream, if not add a touch more of water.
Fill a spray bottle a quarter full of rubbing alcohol.
Finish the bottle off with your room temp mixture; leaving room enough to shake it up.
*do not forget to label if you're recycling a bottle.* You can also add food coloring for an extra cool colored glue.