Spring colors and a cat? What's not to love?
I was in the mood for some spring nail art, so I decided to do some very simple patterned nails, hence the little Doritos. After I did the little triangles, I couldn't decide on what to put on my ring finger. I think I went through two different accent nails until I settled on this little cat design. To keep it simple, I didn't add any eyes. ^^
For more pictures and a full list of polishes used, visit my blog Liquid Jelly.
- mmotse03 favorited Spring Kitty Nail Art 18 Aug 20:31
- zheyZhaza added Spring Kitty Nail Art to Nailss 10 May 00:23
- aneniine favorited Spring Kitty Nail Art 27 Mar 12:00
- katterine.herra added Spring Kitty Nail Art to Random Crafts 17 Sep 00:14
- katterine.herra favorited Spring Kitty Nail Art 17 Sep 00:07
- Cayla E. favorited Spring Kitty Nail Art 28 Jul 01:46
- May K. favorited Spring Kitty Nail Art 17 Jul 12:01
- Vivian M. added Spring Kitty Nail Art to Nails 13 Jul 05:41
- Cassidy P. favorited Spring Kitty Nail Art 04 Jul 03:27
- Abyss favorited Spring Kitty Nail Art 01 Jul 09:45
For the cat nail, start off by drawing a half circle on your tip with a black striper polish. Color in the half circle with black nail polish. Next, draw two small triangles for the ears. Dot lilac nail polish in them and re outline the ears.
Now use the end of a bobby pin to draw a black heart. Make smaller coral dots in the black heart with a toothpick to color them in. If you need more help with drawing hearts, see this tutorial (http://bit.ly/xYecIo).
When you're done, seal your design with top coat and enjoy!