Fun (and messy) nails for artist in you!
You will need white nail polish and a variety of different color nail polishes. I used matte primary and secondary colors. You will also need to cut drinking in straws in half or even three pieces. I did my friends, but you can also do your own.
- foodismyfamily favorited Splatter Paint Nails 30 Aug 20:58
- CookieBird Lover added Splatter Paint Nails to Nail painting 28 Jun 07:04
- Kerri S. favorited Splatter Paint Nails 02 Mar 02:58
- Lauren W. added Splatter Paint Nails to how to nails 18 Dec 21:07
- faith m. favorited Splatter Paint Nails 13 Nov 01:10
- Adrienne F. favorited Splatter Paint Nails 25 Oct 14:45
- tammy.fisher.507 favorited Splatter Paint Nails 19 Oct 14:57
- pinkshoesandbracelets favorited Splatter Paint Nails 20 Sep 00:47
- Jessica A. favorited Splatter Paint Nails 11 Sep 19:25
- Rachel B. favorited Splatter Paint Nails 09 Sep 02:55
First paint your nails a base coat of white.
Next cover your entire work space in paper towels, I promise this will be messy :)
Pour a little bit of the first nail polish color on the wax paper or plastic baggie.
Continue with a new straw and new color until you are satisified. It may take a while since one blow only gets a few nails.
Use the cotton balls and nail polish remover to clean your hands and fingers. And a Q Tip for the details around the actual nail. You may want to wait for them to dry first so they don't get messed up.
You can use a clear polish to seal it if you want, I didn't and they've lasted fine.