Make random spirals and use a glass bead mix for a truly unique bracelet
- rene c. favorited Spiral Bracelet 07 Apr 22:03
- Kay T. favorited Spiral Bracelet 24 Nov 14:23
- Pam J. favorited Spiral Bracelet 20 Apr 01:49
- Elentine added Spiral Bracelet to Jewellery & Beading 15 Jun 23:42
- Jade Dee favorited Spiral Bracelet 12 Jan 02:16
- jen s. favorited Spiral Bracelet 06 Oct 15:32
- Shadow M. favorited Spiral Bracelet 15 Sep 03:34
- sherri k. favorited Spiral Bracelet 10 Jul 13:53
- kim r. added Spiral Bracelet to paper crafts 17 May 07:19
- kim r. favorited Spiral Bracelet 17 May 07:13
Bracelet base and hook
Cut 30cm of 1mm wire. Bend the wire in half about 5cm from the end. Press together with flat nosed pliers. Using round nosed pliers bend the double section of wire over about 1.5cm from the wire ‘fold’. Bend the tip of the wire fold upwards slightly to make a decorative finish. Wind the excess wire down the bracelet base.
Cut 20cm of 1.0mm wire. Thread a bead onto the end. Use round nosed pliers to make a small loop above the bead. Under the bead, bend the wire at a right angle. Grip the wire, close to the bead, with round nosed pliers. Using your free hand wind the wire round into a spiral. Leave 5cm of wire at the end.
Securing the spirals
Cut 100cm of 0.4mm wire. This is an easy length to work with. You will probably need to cut and add more wire as you work. Wind tightly around 1 end of your base. Thread a bead onto the wire and continue winding along. Wrap all the way along the base adding as many beads as you like.