Leon: Fast Vegetarian
Makes 12 balls
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
These are simple to make and are good to serve with drinks.
- noche-estrellada favorited Spinach & Sesame Balls 23 May 13:37
- Suzi T. favorited Spinach & Sesame Balls 22 May 22:33
- KelliDroze added Spinach & Sesame Balls to Food 01 May 21:43
- Jenn favorited Spinach & Sesame Balls 30 Apr 20:16
- Octopus Publishing published her project Spinach & Sesame Balls 21 Feb 13:38
Remove any thick stalks from the spinach and discard. Wash the spinach leaves well and drain.
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then add the spinach and cook very briefly for about 30 seconds. Drain and refresh under cold water, then squeeze out any excess moisture. Put the spinach into a bowl.
Put the sesame seeds into a small frying pan over a medium heat and dry-fry until brown and toasted. Add to the spinach, then stir in the miso paste. Season well.
Combine the wasabi with the soy sauce and pour into a dipping bowl.
Roll the spinach mixture into small balls and serve with cocktail sticks and the dipping sauce.