Boat shoes? Weapons? Whatever, they're freaky fresh!!
- xcreepyliciousx favorited Spiked Keds 17 Aug 19:01
- tiedyedowl favorited Spiked Keds 02 Jul 15:02
- Kichiru favorited Spiked Keds 18 May 17:30
- Jess W. favorited Spiked Keds 25 Feb 02:37
- The Downtown Fiction favorited Spiked Keds 15 Feb 05:36
- Confessions of a Refashionista favorited Spiked Keds 07 Feb 09:33
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Spiked Keds 06 Feb 23:43
- Ady S. favorited Spiked Keds 27 Jan 02:24
- Stitches favorited Spiked Keds 27 Jan 01:36
- Kat V. favorited Spiked Keds 04 Jan 03:26
You Will Need
OK, the hard part! Poke holes in the toe of your shoe using your shiv, poke round little holes in the toe of the each shoe.
If you're anal, use chalk to mark where you want them.
Be sure to make them just enough for the back screw of the spike to fit in and don't let them get too close to each other. Your shoe won't last very long if there is more hole than canvas...
Ok I couldn't get a picture of this step because I was using both hands.
Take your chain and cut about three times the length of the lace-up section.
Lace up your shoe so that there are straight lines of chain up the shoe. If you don't know how to do that...I can't help you.
Use your cutter to cut one link on one end of your chain. Loop your cut link into the last link on the other end of the chain and squeeze your cut link closed. There! pretty chain laces! :)
Cut your ribbon long enough to lace up your shoe.
This is hard to see in the picture, but put a piece of tape on a hard surface and squeeze a line of super glue on it. Then take the ends of your ribbon and dip them in the glue.
This step keeps the ends from unraveling and makes it a little easier to lace them through the holes. You're welcome.