Spicy Chocolate Popcorn - light and airy popcorn, drizzled with melted chocolate with a spicy kick from cayenne pepper and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Place pot on stove and turn the heat to medium. Add coconut oil and let it melt.
- Add popcorn to the oil, place folded paper towel on top of the pot and cover with lid. Paper town will absorb the oil splatter and will make the popcorn making a bit quieter.
- Keep the pot on medium heat shaking occasionally. After about 3-4 minutes corn will start popping.
- Keep it on the burner until the popping stops.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate, add cayenne pepper and stir. If chocolate is not liquid enough, add about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of oil.
- Split made popcorn into two bowls. Leave one plain for snacking.
- Add salt to spicy chocolate, quickly mix and drizzle over popcorn little by little.
- Mix popcorn with spoon between additions of chocolate.
- Repeat until all chocolate is drizzled over popcorn and mixed in.