Watch out for wrackspurts!
I've started making a collection of Harry Potter DIY props and this is one of them. You'll find the template in the link above!
P.S i haven't done the cellophane yet!
- Spectrespecs.htm 735 KB [ Download ]
- Rebecca S. favorited Spectrespecs 23 Jan 18:09
- Julia C. favorited Spectrespecs 18 Nov 20:34
- ShawnaLee J. commented on Spectrespecs 31 Oct 01:18
- Bethany B. favorited Spectrespecs 27 Sep 20:01
- Eszter P. favorited Spectrespecs 31 Oct 15:31
- Erica V. commented on Spectrespecs 25 Jun 10:11
- Cara S. favorited Spectrespecs 29 Oct 15:23
- San added Spectrespecs to Harry Potter 01 May 17:29
- Simmy C. favorited Spectrespecs 25 Mar 02:45
- Katelyn T. favorited Spectrespecs 03 Aug 20:38
Cut this out and trace onto your thin cardboard. Cut it out!
Glue your template onto your cardboard. Cut any rough edges.
Bend a little of the end of the part of the glasses that goes on your ear and glue that tab to the sides of the glasses.
Cut out one red cellophane circle and one blue cellophane circle, the same size as the glasses look- through bit...circle. Add 0.5cm extra cellophane to glue it on.
Finally glue the cellophane circles onto the glasses part where you look through...