Watch out for wrackspurts!
I've started making a collection of Harry Potter DIY props and this is one of them. You'll find the template in the link above!
P.S i haven't done the cellophane yet!
- Spectrespecs.htm 735 KB [ Download ]
- Beth B. commented on Spectrespecs 30 Oct 15:49
- Robyn C. added Spectrespecs to Ghjhf 20 Oct 20:33
- Robyn C. favorited Spectrespecs 20 Oct 20:33
- Tracey S. commented on Spectrespecs 10 Oct 00:50
- Vee K. favorited Spectrespecs 16 Sep 22:40
- Stephanie R. commented on Spectrespecs 13 Sep 23:52
- Rebecca S. favorited Spectrespecs 23 Jan 18:09
- Julia C. favorited Spectrespecs 18 Nov 20:34
- ShawnaLee J. commented on Spectrespecs 31 Oct 01:18
- Bethany B. favorited Spectrespecs 27 Sep 20:01
Cut this out and trace onto your thin cardboard. Cut it out!
Glue your template onto your cardboard. Cut any rough edges.
Bend a little of the end of the part of the glasses that goes on your ear and glue that tab to the sides of the glasses.
Cut out one red cellophane circle and one blue cellophane circle, the same size as the glasses look- through bit...circle. Add 0.5cm extra cellophane to glue it on.
Finally glue the cellophane circles onto the glasses part where you look through...