Watch out for wrackspurts!
I've started making a collection of Harry Potter DIY props and this is one of them. You'll find the template in the link above!
P.S i haven't done the cellophane yet!
- Spectrespecs.htm 735 KB [ Download ]
- Ghostinyourhall favorited Spectrespecs 17 Nov 23:58
- Christopher H. commented on Spectrespecs 28 Oct 22:27
- Jayne Carson C. added Spectrespecs to Eeee 24 Oct 09:10
- Michelle S. commented on Spectrespecs 09 Oct 19:59
- Bec S. favorited Spectrespecs 09 Sep 00:11
- Marcela M. favorited Spectrespecs 15 Apr 13:22
- Sian O. commented on Spectrespecs 29 Feb 16:44
- glittercat commented on Spectrespecs 26 Feb 15:42
- Tanja S. favorited Spectrespecs 31 Jan 23:53
- Горбунова Ю. favorited Spectrespecs 12 Dec 21:18
Cut this out and trace onto your thin cardboard. Cut it out!
Glue your template onto your cardboard. Cut any rough edges.
Bend a little of the end of the part of the glasses that goes on your ear and glue that tab to the sides of the glasses.
Cut out one red cellophane circle and one blue cellophane circle, the same size as the glasses look- through bit...circle. Add 0.5cm extra cellophane to glue it on.
Finally glue the cellophane circles onto the glasses part where you look through...