Ultimate Summer Thirst Quencher
It’s light and refreshing, perfect for a hot day. Best of all, it’s made with only a few simple ingredients!
- Cat Morley added Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade to Food Festival Munchies 20 Jun 05:44
- nimble c. commented on Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade 29 Mar 08:16
- autumnrose.lee favorited Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade 27 Jan 01:30
- Emma H. favorited Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade 16 Mar 20:15
- Catheleen M. favorited Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade 09 Mar 22:20
- Bronwyn T. added Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade to Recipes 08 Mar 21:56
- Abbey B. favorited Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade 01 Mar 03:54
- Suzi T. favorited Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade 27 Feb 13:38
- Mad Hatter8976 added Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade to Food 27 Feb 01:19
- Kelsey G. favorited Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade 26 Feb 15:11
Add the raspberries to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. As the raspberries break apart, reduce the heat to medium-low. Once as much liquid has been extracted as possible, pour the raspberries through a fine mesh strainer and discard the solids.
Pour the liquid from the raspberries, lemon juice, and sugar into a pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
To make the sugar rim, pour the sugar onto a shallow bowl or plate. Wet the rim of the glass with a slice of lemon or water. Then, dip the rim of the glass into the sugar. Fill glasses with ice cubes.
Then, pour the sparkling water and lemonade mixture over ice. Garnish with a sprig of mint.