are these for your kids? ummmm no
these guys were based on the mini doll pattern here :http://crochetisforlovers.com/post/37298704804/create-your-own-mini-yes-my-mini-is-a-mini-van
I then added the accessories. the colors were surprisingly easy to match in the super-saver red heart line with few exceptions.
I cut the whites of the eyes out of felt, pinned them down using the safety eyes, then very lightly stitched around them with white sewing thread.
and they won the blue ribbon at the Dakota county fair!
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited South Park Amigurumi 06 Sep 11:50
- Amanda M. favorited her project South Park Amigurumi 14 Oct 03:52
- Dora P. favorited South Park Amigurumi 05 Sep 06:10
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited South Park Amigurumi 17 Nov 19:36
- Mochi Mochi favorited South Park Amigurumi 16 May 07:18
- Ashley B. added South Park Amigurumi to Yarn 14 Jan 06:22
- musicallyknitted ™ favorited South Park Amigurumi 01 Nov 19:06
- carol m. added South Park Amigurumi to south park 25 Oct 01:16
- carol m. favorited South Park Amigurumi 25 Oct 01:15
- Amanda M. published her project South Park Amigurumi 24 Sep 16:32
Amanda M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!