souppy from cardcaptors plushie <3
okay so i've seen everyone make a ton of amigurumi, and plushies of kero, when i know at least souppy is way cuter, so viola, here he is. if you want to use the same pattern I did instead of making your own, search for pata the cat (on this site) and use the creators pattern.
- Julie R. favorited Souppy Plush 29 Apr 00:18
- Vanessa M. favorited Souppy Plush 17 Apr 00:59
- Liza W. added Souppy Plush to Plushie Ideas 17 Mar 18:23
- Neko-San K. favorited Souppy Plush 31 May 21:13
- Kristy B. favorited Souppy Plush 24 Mar 10:50
- Alma added Souppy Plush to To sew or not 28 Aug 20:21
- Conner W. added Souppy Plush to anime/manga 29 Jun 21:45
- SilverLupe favorited Souppy Plush 15 May 08:51
- Ana.Loli favorited Souppy Plush 30 Mar 07:31
- Musiicorn favorited Souppy Plush 25 Mar 08:56
okay so basically, take the black felt, youll need two sheets, and trace the pattern onto it, pin it, then cut around it. I made the body seperate from the head with the pattern i used.
now sew the body and head, leaving some space open to flip it inside out (so the stitches dont show) stuff it with fiber filling, then sew the remainder.
now take the rest of the black felt and cut out the ears and tail the way youd like. afterwards take the blue felt and cut out two half circles for eyes, a smaller version of the ears, and your own version of souppys wings. (similar to a butterflies)
now take the fabric glue and glue the small blue ears on top of the black ears (so it looks like the blue is the inside of his ears) then glue his ears to the sides of his head, glue the half circles on the face, and glue the tail and wings on. after all that, glue or sew souppys head on.
after he is dry, take a black marker and draw the pupils on souppys eyes. (his eyes are slit like a normal cats)
and now your finished!