A full felt Cake
After I made my first cake slice my boyfriend's little sister asked if I could make her a slice. I decided to make her a full cake for her 5th birthday.
I used a scalloped lace trim at the bottom, lace with pearl accents at the top, seed bead clusters to make the pearl bunting and the straw berry seeds, and of course felt to make the cake, frosting and strawberries. I also used some foam board inside to line the bottom of the cake to keep it flat.
I hope she likes it :)
- Emmyann07 entered her project Sophie's Cake to StickerApp 09 Nov 00:52
- B* commented on Sophie's Cake 02 Jun 08:04
- Emmyann07 entered her project Sophie's Cake to Allstarco Contest 18 Feb 02:37
- banu added Sophie's Cake to Inspiring Felt Ideas to Try 16 Feb 16:46
- banu favorited Sophie's Cake 16 Feb 16:46
- Sandy D. favorited Sophie's Cake 22 Jan 22:10
- Emmyann07 entered her project Sophie's Cake to Cherry Walls 08 Jan 18:54
- colleenclaire.mccarthy favorited Sophie's Cake 21 Dec 20:56
- linootz z. favorited Sophie's Cake 14 Dec 11:42
- Emmyann07 replied to a comment on her project Sophie's Cake 14 Sep 16:54
Emmyann07 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!