Best for curly or fizzy hair
My hair is really damaged and fizzy(thanks to my genes & 7 years of rebonding).I have curly hair that are stubborn and never seems to curl right.
Simply put,it looked like a bird nest.
I tried salon treatments & store bought ones but nothing seems to work.
Obviously broke,I searched my house and found 2 nourishing items I know of.
Thank goodness it worked! My curls fell into place and every strand are like close-knitted family!
- Meta H. added Soft,Managable Hair to Hair 06 Mar 03:50
- Shannon D. favorited Soft,Managable Hair 14 Jul 02:56
- Alex B. favorited Soft,Managable Hair 10 Apr 19:23
- Emily D. favorited Soft,Managable Hair 09 Mar 16:26
- Elizabeth T. added Soft,Managable Hair to Hair 08 Jan 00:56
- Jaleesa B. favorited Soft,Managable Hair 05 Oct 19:45
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Soft,Managable Hair 09 Aug 08:35
- Viviana M. added Soft,Managable Hair to Try later 02 Aug 23:23
- Adrianne T. favorited Soft,Managable Hair 12 Jun 20:00
- AnthemFlashback favorited Soft,Managable Hair 07 Jun 03:24
Mix 3 tablespoons of honey with 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
Apply to hair and put on your shower cap.
Leave it on for as long you want,depending on the condition of your hair.
Personally,I leave it for about 2hours.
Shampoo as usual and Ta-da!!
PS:I know...Fingers become lecherous and can't help getting all touchy with your hair...