Soft yarn for colourful numbers
I got the original idea from here: http://eighteen25.blogspot.it/2013/04/please-welcome-jeran-from-oleander-and.html
I made this as a decoration for my boyfriend party :D
- Rachel F. favorited Soft Numbers 28 Sep 22:39
- Abbey S. favorited Soft Numbers 23 Apr 20:50
- Mary K. favorited Soft Numbers 12 Apr 00:51
- Lima published her project Soft Numbers 30 Mar 16:41
- draw big fat numbers (or letters) on thick cardstock and cut them;
- put some glue on one end and stick the tarn to it, then start wrapping the yarn all around the number untill it's all covered. When you're finished hide a bit the end of the yarn thread amongst the others and put some glue to secure.
You can make different layers so it'll be extra soft.
I tied a bit of fishing line of the top to hang it.