Sweet and fluffy bunny made out of a pair of socks
Easter is almost here! So I decided to try to sew an Easter bunny out of a pair of socks. I was inspired by the tutorial of Bine Brändle in the book "Aufgepeppt & umgestylt". She's always very nice ideas for DIY stuff. I didn't do it exactly like she did, so it's kind of a "mixed" tutorial ;) but I love my bunny!
EASTER CAN COME :)
btw: I really used my ugliest socks for this, and look how cute the bunny turned out, yay!
- Rebecca M. favorited Sock Bunny 23 Jun 14:07
- lolomolly added Sock Bunny to sewing ideas 07 Apr 01:26
- Kierra O. added Sock Bunny to Sale? 12 Jul 20:53
- rosie.rivera.7 favorited Sock Bunny 04 May 22:00
- ilse e. favorited Sock Bunny 17 Sep 18:39
- Carla B. favorited Sock Bunny 01 Jul 07:56
- Almendra Zoe favorited Sock Bunny 19 May 20:56
- Sandra T. added Sock Bunny to sewing 09 Apr 16:02
- Andrea K. entered her project Sock Bunny to Sock Dreams 28 Mar 16:12
- Advitha K. favorited Sock Bunny 28 Mar 15:13