Fudge biscuit non-bake treat made with bourbon biscuits, marshmallows and butter
So I just created this recipe based on biscuit bases and non-bake bars. It came out so well because the nature of the bourbon biscuits made it combine with the mallow and butter to make what is basically a biscuity fudge bar. It's so tasty and unbelievably simple - no baking, not even greasing a pan!
- Sunnie favorited So Simple Fudge Biscuit Bars 23 Feb 05:27
- Sophie R. favorited So Simple Fudge Biscuit Bars 08 Nov 00:36
- Janet W. favorited So Simple Fudge Biscuit Bars 06 Nov 18:24
- daisy f. added So Simple Fudge Biscuit Bars to food 01 Jun 20:18
- Romana S. favorited So Simple Fudge Biscuit Bars 16 Nov 12:03
- deedle d. favorited So Simple Fudge Biscuit Bars 13 Feb 01:58
- meanne a. favorited So Simple Fudge Biscuit Bars 11 Jul 10:21
Put the bourbon biscuits (you can use any biscuits you like but these work best because they have a cream centre - using custard cremes or oreos would be a good alternative) in a food processor until a fine crumb is made of them.
If you dont have a food processor just put them in a bag and bash them with a rolling pin until all are crushed. Shake the bag to bring the bits still needing bashed to the top.