Cute way to transform ordinary light bulbs into Christmas ornaments!
All you need are some light bulbs, paint, and a little creativity!
- Rebecca M. favorited Snowman Light Bulb Ornaments 12 Jun 21:34
- Milyn H. favorited Snowman Light Bulb Ornaments 26 Oct 17:17
- Southern Crafter added Snowman Light Bulb Ornaments to Christmas 13 Sep 00:50
- Southern Crafter favorited Snowman Light Bulb Ornaments 13 Sep 00:49
- Joanne N. published her project Snowman Light Bulb Ornaments 16 Jun 17:44
To start off, you'll need some regular light bulbs. You can use ones that are burnt out if you have any (yay for recycling!) or go buy some (I got mine for super cheap at the dollar store).
After you've decided what creature you want to create, paint your light bulb that corresponding colour(s) (you may need several coats to make it opaque).
Make sure the acrylic paint is dried and then apply a layer of clear varnish to make your ornament shiny and to seal in the paint!
After that as dried, begin to hot glue on details such as eyes, a carrot, feet, hat, and scarf. Use your creativity and make yours unique!