Snow globes make great gifts for friends and family, and children really enjoy making them.
© 2021 Annie Rigg / Ryland Peters & Small · Reproduced with permission. · Fun Christmas Crafts to Make and Bake by Annie Rigg & Catherine Woram is published by Ryland Peters & Small at £14.99 and is available from all good bookshops. All photography is © Ryland Peters & Small.
- Kinhime Dragon added Snow Globes to alter 30 Dec 15:46
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Snow Globes 30 Dec 15:45
- Kinnaro K. favorited Snow Globes 15 Nov 06:19
- Bansheewolf favorited Snow Globes 02 Oct 02:56
- KelliDroze added Snow Globes to Seasonal 01 Feb 07:24
- zoegirl221 added Snow Globes to Christmas 15 Sep 06:40
- KelliDroze added Snow Globes to Decorations 08 Jan 01:23
- Grace favorited Snow Globes 29 Dec 14:11
- Mellany H. favorited Snow Globes 26 Dec 18:26
- maryah.higgs added Snow Globes to Love List 20 Dec 17:03
Fill jar and add glitter
Use a jug/pitcher to pour the distilled water into the
jam jar. Fill it right up to the brim. Now stir in two teaspoons of glycerine and half a teaspoon of washing-up liquid. Add five or six spoonfuls of glitter to the water. White or silver glitter looks most similar to snow, although bright colours like red or green
can look very jolly and festive.