A new twist on an old classic
Did you know there is such a thing as National S’mores Day? I don’t know who creates these random holidays, but this is one I can get behind!
- Mable H. favorited S'mores Trifle 26 Sep 06:34
- MerBear93 favorited S'mores Trifle 07 Apr 03:38
- Nia Mas'ud added S'mores Trifle to Food 03 Sep 08:43
- Nia Mas'ud favorited S'mores Trifle 03 Sep 08:43
- Chachee.rayna added S'mores Trifle to Yummy 16 Jan 04:04
- freebird7100 favorited S'mores Trifle 14 Jan 08:22
- Lisa M. favorited S'mores Trifle 14 Jan 02:55
- Ruby C favorited S'mores Trifle 27 Dec 20:26
- Shantelle t. added S'mores Trifle to food!! 08 Dec 14:01
- Megan S. favorited S'mores Trifle 04 Dec 04:25
Put your marshmallows and corn syrup in a glass bowl and melt them in the microwave in 15 second increments (stirring in between each increment) until the mixture is totally smooth. The amount of corn syrup depends on how thick or thin you want the marshmallow cream. Add a marshmallow layer in your glass.