Make your own s'mores stamps!
Use custom marshmallows, graham cracker, and chocolate stamps to print your own wrapping paper.
- Alissa B. favorited S'mores Stamped Gift Wrap 19 Aug 18:29
- Sarania H. added S'mores Stamped Gift Wrap to Business 17 Aug 20:18
- Sarania H. favorited S'mores Stamped Gift Wrap 17 Aug 20:16
- Jordyn N. favorited S'mores Stamped Gift Wrap 17 Aug 15:20
- snowdropandco published her project S'mores Stamped Gift Wrap 01 May 21:53
Step 1: Draw simple line drawings of a graham cracker, chocolate bar, and marshmallow onto the foam sheet.
Step 2: Use the exacto knife to cut out the shapes.
Step 3: Cut along the interior lines of the shapes as well.
Step 4: For the chocolate bar stamp, trim the inner squares so that they fit inside the bigger squares with a small gap between the two.
Step 5: Use the nail to poke holes through the dots on the graham cracker.
Step 6: Peel the backing off of the foam shapes and adhere them to a piece of cardboard. If you are using plain foam sheets, attach the foam to the cardboard with double sided tape.
Step 7: If desired, attach a simple handle to the back of the stamp to easier stamping.
Step 8: Repeat for the other shapes.