A sweet treat without the need for a campfire.
- dotletty favorited S'mores Cookie Bars 12 Nov 05:14
- Kala V. favorited S'mores Cookie Bars 16 Jul 20:56
- Jasinta M. added S'mores Cookie Bars to Sweet Tooth 18 Jun 21:12
- Ana favorited S'mores Cookie Bars 28 Apr 03:16
- LottiePoP added S'mores Cookie Bars to Baking 06 Apr 12:59
- Alicia Charlebois added S'mores Cookie Bars to FOOD 10 Mar 03:48
- thatdorkychick favorited S'mores Cookie Bars 07 Mar 17:04
- kelsey.brockerville favorited S'mores Cookie Bars 05 Mar 13:41
- Alezita G. favorited S'mores Cookie Bars 05 Mar 06:40
- Thepotatolarcenist favorited S'mores Cookie Bars 04 Mar 12:55
You Will Need
Divide the dough in half and press one half into the base of the prepared pan. Spread the marshmallow fluff evenly over the dough layer (I resorted to using an ice cream scoop to get the fluff out of the jar, and a very sticky spatula to spread the fluff.) Sprinkle an even layer of chocolate chips over the marshmallow layer, then finish with the remaining dough. I broke off small portions of dough, flattened them between my palms then placed them like tiles over the chocolate layer.
Bake for 30 minutes, until lightly browned. Leave to cool completely in the pan before cutting into bars.