Campfire meets cookies: let's make s'moroes!
Have you ever found yourself, mid-s'more, feeling like maybe, just maybe...something is missing?
You're not alone, buddy. But the matter has been given much thought, and a conclusion has been reached: that missing thing is cream filling, and the solution can be found with a certain famous sandwich cookie.
It's time to make S'moreos!
When s'mores meet Oreos, magic--in the form of an oozy, creamy, unapologetically sweet treat--ensues. Basically, you won't be able to believe you've lived this long without them.
CakeSpy Note: I made mine in the microwave, as I am not an outdoorsy type; however, if there is a campfire handy, feel free to make yours using toasted marshmallows.
- Sveta favorited S'moreos 04 Dec 17:48
- Claire M. favorited S'moreos 12 Mar 00:26
- Alezita G. favorited S'moreos 20 May 05:21
- ariel z. favorited S'moreos 08 Feb 13:05
- Mariah K. favorited S'moreos 20 Jan 20:25
- Naomi D. favorited S'moreos 27 Nov 17:09
- Jess <3 favorited S'moreos 06 Aug 18:14
- Cooki favorited S'moreos 04 Aug 08:19
- thatdorkychick favorited S'moreos 27 Jul 16:10
With One Oreo: If you've elected to use just one Oreo, twist it apart so that the top and bottom are separate. Face the filled side up, and put the chocolate squares on top, then layer the marshmallow half, then top it off with the remaining Oreo half. Put in the microwave at high for approximately 15-20 seconds. The marshmallow may rise and cause the top half of the Oreo to fall off; this is ok. Simply place it back on top upon removing from the microwave, and enjoy immediately.