Watch Cooking Around London on YouTube »
A winter-inspired makeup look using plum and cranberry eyeshadows
1. Apply a plummy purple eyeshadow all over the lid (like L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum).
2. Pat a cranberry shade on the center of your lid (like MAC's Cranberry eyeshadow).
3. Using a small brush, smudge some black eyeshadow on your top and bottom lash line.
4. Line your waterline with black eyeliner (like Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero).
5. Finish the look with your favorite black mascara.