Recipe by Henderson's Of Edinburgh
- Kala V. favorited Smokey Babaganoush 16 Jul 19:26
- SugarNSpiceLily added Smokey Babaganoush to A Bite To Eat 14 Jul 04:30
- SugarNSpiceLily added Smokey Babaganoush to A Bite To Eat 14 Jul 04:22
- SugarNSpiceLily added Smokey Babaganoush to A Bite To Eat 01 Jul 18:11
- ElizabethJuddTaylor favorited Smokey Babaganoush 01 Jul 01:02
- KelliDroze added Smokey Babaganoush to Food 25 Jun 01:38
- A Bite To Eat published her project Smokey Babaganoush 12 Jun 15:20
Take two washed organic aubergines, leave whole, and place directly on a naked gas flame.
Toast evenly all over until the skin is charred, blackened and finish in the oven till the centre of aubergine is soft and cooked.
When they are cooked, place in a container with a lid, this encourages the skin to come off.
Peel as soon as cool enough to touch.
Now add the 2 cloves crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons tahini, the juice of one lemon, 4 tablespoons olive oil, fresh coriander, mint, parsley, salt, pepper.
Blend till smooth.
It will set in one hour in the fridge, or keep at room temperature to use as a dip.