The ultimate in Dave Lister crafts!
I love Red Dwarf, and I love Dave Lister and how he drives Rimmer nuts!
I made the stencils by hand, tracing a picture of Arnold Rimmer, and then tracing the word SMEG on another piece. I use butcher paper for all my stencils because you can iron it onto a piece of clothing to make it stay put.
The tank top was cheap, I like $3 at Walmart back in the day (about 3 years ago).
Since I made this tank top, I've worn it when I've had a dirty task to do, or when I just feel lazy--so now it's truly a Dave Lister shirt (curry stains and all)!
- Stephanie N. favorited Smeghead Stencilled Tank 31 Jan 21:53
- Monika Gottindottir entered their project Smeghead Stencilled Tank to Actual Film Votive 29 Aug 16:23
- Jenevieve E. commented on Smeghead Stencilled Tank 13 Jun 22:37
- Robin L. favorited Smeghead Stencilled Tank 03 Jan 19:43
- Katherine E. favorited Smeghead Stencilled Tank 18 Nov 14:27
- Monika Gottindottir entered their project Smeghead Stencilled Tank to Evozip Contest 16 Nov 23:09
- Eisbär commented on Smeghead Stencilled Tank 14 Nov 00:20
- Eisbär favorited Smeghead Stencilled Tank 14 Nov 00:20
Monika Gottindottir posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!