Quick, easy, and delicious vegan soup for any level of cook!
A 19 oz can of black bean soup
A 15 oz can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained
A 15 oz can of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
1 16 oz can of vegetarian baked beans
1 14.5 oz can of chopped tomatoes in puree
1 15 oz can of whole kernel corn, drained
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 T chili powder, or to taste
1 T dried parsley
1 T dried oregano
1 T dried basil
Are all the measurements :D
This is a super easy recipe that anyone can make. I needed it one year because my parents are the type who say all vegan food tastes like crap and takes forever to make. I proved them wrong when I served this up one sunday!
- Amalie added Slow Cooker Vegan Chili to Food 18 Feb 00:21
- Calah L. added Slow Cooker Vegan Chili to FOOD 09 Jan 21:02
- laughingladyleo favorited Slow Cooker Vegan Chili 25 Dec 06:15
- gabriella.richbourg favorited Slow Cooker Vegan Chili 11 Dec 08:00
- gabriella.richbourg added Slow Cooker Vegan Chili to go vegan! 11 Dec 08:00
- Amanda M. added Slow Cooker Vegan Chili to Food 01 Apr 02:52
- Millie H. added Slow Cooker Vegan Chili to Food and drink 20 Mar 22:30
- KelliDroze added Slow Cooker Vegan Chili to Food 09 Mar 22:53
- Mimi A. favorited Slow Cooker Vegan Chili 12 Jan 13:29
- SabrinaPanKakes favorited Slow Cooker Vegan Chili 18 Sep 07:43
All you have to do is combine the black bean soup, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, baked beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, bell pepper and celery in the slow cooker.
After that, season it with the fresh garlic, chili powder, parsley, oregano and basil.
Then cook for at least two hours on High.